"SE NECESITA RUMBERO!"
A full-time position has become available for a corista/guiro player.
• Someone who has had some prior experience with backing vocals in a salsa/Afro-Cuban setting, and is comfortable with tuning and deciphering harmonies.
• Ability to play consistent güiro or maracas is a MUST.
• Someone with an elite work ethic who is eager to further develop their personal abilities as well as their contribution to band chemistry.
• If you can lead sing; bonus, but not required.
• Ages 21-55
• Ability to sing and speak fluently in both English and Spanish.
• Bonus points if you can dance!
• MUST live within 50km of Metropolitan Melbourne, VIC
WHAT WE OFFER
• A friendly & professional working environment where everyone's voice is heard and everyone is committed to embodying the elite level of professionalism we're trying to attain.
• Frequent, well-rewarded work.
• Impeccable public presentation & image.
HOW TO AUDITION
• Before bringing someone into an already established environment, we want to make sure they'll be a good fit and not waste the candidates time nor our own. So we will start by holding virtual auditions and if your initial audition is successful, you'll get an audition with the band. To audition, send a video or audio file of yourself singing/doing backing vocals preferably with a band to our administrative team at
• If your audition is successful we will be in contact.